DroneMobile GPS Tracking
Track & Locate Car via iPhone, Android, & Blackberry
DroneMobile GPS Tracking by Compustar is a vehicle tracking and locating system. Track your car via the web or via your Smart Phone. Apps available for most major smartphones. The Dronemobile hardware can be used exclusively for tracking or car locate services through your smartphone or via computer (desktop, laptop or tablet) or the Drone can also be used separately (or with the GPS tracking) to remote start your vehicle via your phone with the addition of the necessary remote start hardware required for your particular vehicle. See features and benefits below. Also VIEW DRONE MOBILE DEMO VIDEO:
Cost: $349.99 for the hardware, $119.99 per year for Premium DroneMobile GPS Tracking and monitoring, payable directly to Compustar, plus installation which depends on the vehicle. Premium program is not necessary if the Drone is being used solely to control a remote start via your smartphone without the GPS tracking program. Call us for a quote. 816-356-8700
DroneMobile GPS Tracking is a sophisticated vehicle safety and locating system. This is truly the ultimate in convenience and vehicle safety and security.
Through the Dronemobile app, easily track your vehicles current location on a map. Along with the vehicles location, DroneMobile has the option to receive important alerts, such as geo-fencing (explained below), points of interest, theft, towing, curfew violations, speed violations, low battery and service reminders. Also you have the option to view any available vehicle status information such as the vehicle’s battery voltage, temperature, alarm status, and more. When you purchase your Drone, you have the option of adding hardware for the remote control of the car’s door locks (lock and unlock functions), trunk release, and starting your car from your phone. Some vehicle information, like inside vehicle temperature, may require additional parts to be installed with the Drone in order for the vehicle information to be available on your phone through the DroneMobile system.
Own a small business and need to track your assets. With DroneMobile you can. Add multiple vehicles to one account. If there isn’t a compatible app for your phone, don’t worry, you can access all of the GPS Tracking information from any internet connection. View the Web Control feature screen and map sample below for more details.
• Hidden installation- unit and antenna not visible
• One touch direction to and from vehicle and phone – helps find your way back to your car
• One touch vehicle status page – shows status of all parameters and alerts
• GPS tracking can be enabled with or without a remote start and/or security system
• Geofencing – Protect your vehicles with DroneMobile’s Geofence feature. Geofence allows you to set a “digital fence” around a point of interest like your home or work. This tells you when your vehicle enters and leaves the set perimeter.
• Web Control – If you don’t have an iPhone you can still purchase DroneMobile for your vehicle. DroneMobile can be accessed through any web browser on a Smartphone or computer. Most importantly, if your phone battery dies you’ll still be able to have control over your vehicle(s).
• Point of Interest – Need to keep track of employees or teen drivers? With DroneMobile’s point of interest alerts, you can easily set up and turn on/off POI alerts. POI’s will alert you when your vehicle(s) arrive and depart a pre-determined location.
• Curfew Violations – Want to be alerted if your vehicle is operating before or after a pre-set time? DroneMobile allows you to set up custom curfew violations. Perfect for teen drivers and small fleets to help maintain piece of mind and overhead costs.
• Starts & Stops – History and map will show time and vehicle location for each start and stop. Easy to see when vehicle was at a particular location and for how long. Can view location through Bing Maps (similar to Google Earth). See sample screen shots below.
• Emergency tracking – can activate emergency tracking for a half hour at a time. System will ping (locate) vehicle once per minute and map location for each ping. This is done in real time.
• Speed Alerts – Notifies you when vehicle accedes whatever speed you’ve chosen. Marks speed alert on map with time stamp.
•Low Battery Alert – The DroneMobile app will alert you when your vehicle’s battery becomes low to help eliminate dead batteries and other surprises. The low battery alert is also an excellent security feature; would be thieves have been known to cut the main power to your battery in an effort to disable factory and aftermarket alarms.
• History of locations, starts and stops, and alerts are saved for 90 days and can be viewed anytime.
• Premium Plan Required for above features and GPS tracking – $119.99 per year paid directly to Compustar